See the How to navigate the NSW Intern Swap Directory for 2023 guide. Click on "Add Listing" to submit a listing on the intern swap directory. You will be asked to provide your allocated health district and contact information (the email address you supply here will be how people get in touch with you to arrange a swap). To protect your privacy, we will only allow your first name to be published. Your email address and last name will not be displayed publicly on the website. You will be required to create an account (requiring a username and an email address). To activate your account, you will need to follow the link that is emailed to you to set your password. This account allows you to log in to the NSW MSC website to access and edit your listing in the future. You MUST have an account to be able to message another individual. Please check your junk or spam folders for your account registration email and remember to add this address as an email contact.
Firstly, please check your junk/spam email folders as it's likely the confirmation email has been sent there. Remember to add this email address as a contact otherwise future messages will also go to your spam/junk folder. If you are still having problems, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must log in to your profile to make changes to your listing. Find your listing, click on the "Edit/Delete" button and you will be able to make changes to your current listing.
Listings are categorised into the health network individuals have been allocated. For example, if you were hoping to swap with an individual allocated Network 01, click on the "Network 01 - Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Dubbo Health Service" category below. Alternatively, you can "View All Listings".
You must log in to your account. Select the listing you are interested in and scroll to the bottom to send your message. It will be sent as an email to the listee. We recommend including your contact details in your message.
Check your emails, particularly your junk/spam folder. Any messages pertaining to your listing will be sent as an email to the email account you supplied with your listing (this may be different to the email address you used to create your NSW MSC website account).
- Accept your offer with HETI
- Find a partner(s) to swap with who holds the same residency status as their swap partner as outlined in the NSW Health priority list (can be a 2-way swap) by browsing the listings on the Intern Swap Directory. To contact a student, log in to your NSW MSC account and “Send a Message”. Remember to check your emails regularly in case someone has tried to get in touch with you!
- Email the relevant information in ONE email to HETI internship mailbox (HETI-Internship@health.nsw.gov.au) - see the picture below for details that must be included in the email
- Wait to receive confirmation of the swap being actioned by HETI
- Wait to be notified the swap has been finalised after the offer period closes
- Network 01 - Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Dubbo Health Service (0)
- Network 02 - Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital, Campbelltown/Camden Hospital (22)
- Network 03 - Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Canterbury Hospital, Broken Hill Health Service (4)
- Network 04 - Liverpool Hospital, Fairfield Hospital, The Tweed Hospital (5)
- Network 05 - Royal North Shore Hospital, Ryde District Hospital, Port Macquarie Base Hospital (1)
- Network 06 - Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Health Service, Mona Vale Hospital, Northern Beaches Hospital, Sydney Adventist Hospital (3)
- Network 07 - Gosford District Hospital, Wyong Hospital (17)
- Network 08 - St George Hospital, Griffith Base Hospital, Sutherland Hospital, Albury Wodonga Health - Albury Campus (3)
- Network 09 - The Prince of Wales Hospital, Lismore Base Hospital (0)
- Network 10 - St Vincent's Hospital, Wagga Wagga Base Hospital (2)
- Network 11 - Wollongong Hospital, Shellharbour Hospital, Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital (20)
- Network 12 - John Hunter Hospital, Armidale Hospital, Belmont Hospital, Calvary Mater Newcastle, Hunter New England Mental Health, Manning Base Hospital, Tamworth Hospital, The Maitland Hospital (13)
- Network 13 - Westmead Hospital, Auburn Hospital, The Children's Hospital at Westmead (PGY2 only), Coffs Harbour Health Campus, Orange Health Service (15)
- Network 14 - Nepean Hospital, Blue Mountains District ANZAC Memorial Hospital, Hawkesbury District Health Service (6)
- Network 15 - Blacktown Hospital/Mt Druitt Hospital, Bathurst Base Hospital (6)
If you are experiencing any difficulties, please contact email@example.com