The NSW Medical Students’ Council exists to:
- • Represent the views of all medical students in NSW;
- • Promote the co-operation of all medical schools in NSW to maintain optimal medical education;
- • Promote and address issues relevant to NSW medical students; and,
- • Protect the well-being of medical students in NSW.
The NSWMSC will achieve these aims by:
- • Fostering and sustaining co-operation and communication among NSW and ACT medical schools;
- • Acting as a lobbying group for medical students to the NSW government and NSW-specific bodies;
- • Fostering unity among medical students by providing a forum for their opinions; and,
- • Fostering communication between the medical students and the broader community.