This year, RMA is being held at the Adelaide Convention Centre from 22 - 24 October 2015.
Time is running out to have your work recognised. Submit an oral or poster presentation relating to one of six topics:
- Determinants of health in rural and remote communities
- Clinical practice in the rural and remote context
- Indigenous health
- Innovation and emerging technologies for rural and remote health
- Training and sustaining skilled health workforces for rural and remote communities, and
- International advances in rural and remote medicine.
Your insights and findings on rural and remote medicine will reach a national audience of rural doctors and key stakeholders.
Additional support is available for those new to submitting abstracts for presentation. For some hot tips and tricks, watch this short video presentation put together by A/Prof Louise Young and Dr Lachlan McIver from the ACRRM Research Committee.
To be considered for this high-profile forum, please lodge your abstract by 15 June 2015, at www.ruralmedicineaustralia.com.au